Thanks for helping us out! If there's anything else you need that isn't covered in this page, feel free to send us an email.
6 piece band.
Keys stage right. Drums back/center. Horns front/center. Bass near hi-hats. Guitar stage left.
Click below to download a printable version of our stage plot and input list.
*(1) Stereo DI for Nord Stage EX
*(1) Mono DI for Moog Sub 37
*(2) Professional quality dynamic mics for horns; saxophone and trumpet (SM58, SM57, MD 421 II, or similar)
(1) Professional quality mic for the guitar amp (SM57 or E609 preferred)
(1) XLR Line Out for bass
(1) SM57 or similar to talk to the audience. Placed by the bass amp.
*(1) Professional quality Bass Drum mic (Beta 52, E902, D6, or similar)
(1) Professional quality Snare Drum mic
(2) Professional quality Tom mics (one rack, one floor)
(1) Professional quality Hi-hat mic
(2) Professional quality Overhead mics
**(6) Separate monitor mixes
**(6) Monitor wedges
* The two horn microphones, kick, and inputs for the two keyboards are imperative. Everything else is at the engineers discretion.
** If (6) mixes or wedges are not available, we can get away with as few as (4) separate mixes and (4) wedges.