Thanks for helping us out! If there's anything else you need that isn't covered in this page, feel free to send us an email.
6 piece band.
Keys stage left. Drums stage right. Horns front/back. Bass near hi-hats. Guitar stage left behind keys.
Click below to download a printable version of our stage plot and input list.
*(1) Professional quality Bass Drum mic (Beta 52, E902, D6, or similar)
(2) Professional quality Snare Drum mics
(3) Professional quality Tom mics (one rack, one floor)
(1) Professional quality Hi-hat mic
(2) Professional quality Overhead mics
*(1) Stereo DI for Nord Stage EX
*(1) Mono DI for Moog Sub 37
(1) Professional quality mic for the guitar amp (SM57 or E609 preferred)
(1) XLR Line Out for bass
*(2) Professional quality dynamic mics for horns; saxophone and trumpet (SM58, SM57, MD 421 II, or similar)
(1) SM58 or similar to talk to the audience. Placed by the bass amp.
**(6) Separate monitor mixes
**(6) Monitor wedges
* The two horn microphones, kick, and inputs for the two keyboards are imperative. Everything else is at the engineers discretion.
** If (6) mixes or wedges are not available, we can get away with as few as (4) separate mixes and (4) wedges.